BeamNG.drive Not Launching on Windows 11 But Works Fine on Windows 10

Hey everyone,

I'm having a frustrating issue with BeamNG.drive. It runs perfectly fine on my old Windows 10 setup, but for some reason, it just won't launch on my new Windows 11 PC.

Specs:
  • CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
  • GPU: Radeon RX 6700 XT
  • RAM: 32GB DDR4
It's weird because my system exceeds the game's requirements and it runs great on my Windows 10 machine. Has anyone faced this issue with Windows 11? Any fixes or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Have you checked the game's forums or youtube? Sometimes there's a hidden gem of a solution from other users. Here's a link to their troubleshooting vidoe

Last edited:
I had the same problem and found out it was my antivirus blocking the game. Maybe try disabling it temporarily and see if it works?

Man, that sucks! I had to reinstall BeamNG.drive completely when I switched to Windows 11. Painful, but it worked for me.

Hey, I had a similar setup and ran into the same issue. What worked for me was a combination of updating all my drivers (especially the GPU) and making sure my DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributables were all up to date.

Also, I found that running the game as an administrator and in compatibility mode for Windows 10 solved the issue. You might also want to check if there are any specific settings in your BIOS that could affect game performance, like virtualization settings. Sometimes these can interfere with how games run on newer operating systems. Good luck!