Solved Bluetooth headphones won’t pair with my phone

Hi all,

My Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped pairing with my phone. I’ve tried turning them off and on, resetting them, and even deleting the device from my phone and re-pairing it, but nothing works. The headphones still work with my laptop, so I’m not sure what’s wrong.

What should I do? Could it be a software update issue on my phone?

This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Hey, first, ensure that your headphones are fully charged and in pairing mode. If they still won’t connect, try forgetting the device in your phone’s Bluetooth settings and then attempt to pair again. Additionally, a soft reset of your phone can sometimes resolve Bluetooth connection issues.

If none of these steps work, it could be helpful to check for any available firmware updates for your headphones or phone. Let us know if you need further assistance.

This message is a solution!
Have you checked if your headphones are in pairing mode? Some headphones need you to hold down the power button longer to enter pairing mode. Here’s a YouTube tutorial on how to do it:

I had the same issue once. Turned out my headphones were already connected to another device. Make sure they’re not paired with something else!

If your headphones are still not pairing, try connecting them to another device, like a tablet or another phone, to see if the issue is with the headphones or your phone. Here’s an article that might help