Can’t connect to VPN anymore

My VPN was working fine until yesterday. Now I can’t connect at all. I’ve tried restarting my device and the VPN app, checking for updates, and even reinstalling the app, but nothing works. My internet connection is fine otherwise.

Anyone know how to fix this? Could it be something with my router settings?

This happened to me after an update. It turns out my VPN client needed an update, too. Check if there’s a new version available!

I had this issue, and it turned out to be a DNS problem. Switching to Google’s DNS servers fixed it for me. Try setting your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and see if that helps.

We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your VPN. This issue could be due to several factors. First, please ensure that your VPN client is up-to-date and that your network settings haven’t been changed.

Additionally, check if your ISP has started blocking VPN connections, which is becoming more common. If that’s the case, you might try using a different VPN protocol or switching servers. If you’re using a corporate VPN, your company’s IT team might have updated some policies or configurations, so it’s worth reaching out to them for further assistance.