Can Someone Tell Me About Intel PROSet Wireless Software?

I've been encountering some persistent issues with my laptop's Wi-Fi connectivity lately. Despite trying basic troubleshooting steps like restarting my router and updating drivers, I still face frequent drops in connection, especially during important tasks like video calls or streaming.

A friend mentioned Intel PROSet Wireless Software as a potential solution for managing wireless connections more effectively, particularly for devices with Intel wireless adapters. However, I'm not very familiar with it.

Could anyone here provide some insights or guidance on Intel PROSet Wireless Software? What does it exactly do, and how can it help in improving Wi-Fi stability and performance? Are there any specific features or settings I should be aware of?

Never heard of it, are you sure your router is fine? Are the frequent drops happening on other devices as well??

I had a similar issue last August, turned out my fiber cable coming from the ISP outside was bent. Got a new cable and it fixed the issue