Do I need to uninstall NVIDIA drivers? I am switching for 2080 to RX 7900 XT

My sincere apologies if I sound dumb, but I am really confused about what to do. I have saved up enough money to upgrade by PC after years and I really dont want to mess anything up.

Basically, I have an NVIDIA GPU right now (2080), and I will be ordering a 7900 XT next week. Do I need to change anything in my PC regarding drivers? or should I just take out my 2080 and plug in my 7900 XT?

One more thing: I made a post about selling my 2080, a guy is offering me $100 + shipping, is it a good deal?

Whether youre shifting from NVIDIA to AMD or vice versa, you'll have to update your GPU drivers (which should happen automatically). There wont be any issue.

If youre still concerned, you can use the Radeon Adrenalin to update drivers.

I recently got myself a 7700 XT (was using 3060 before) didnt change anything other than the literal cards, works perfectly

I dont know why others havent told you this yet, but PLEASE DONT SELL TO THE GUY OFFERING $100 - HES LOW BALLING YOU

literally a quick ebay search would show you the market price of a used 2080!

PS: You dont need to uninstall the drivers.

Thanks guys! This was my first time switching from NVIDIA To AMD so I was a bit worried. Faced zero issues just swapped the cards and installed AMD drivers...

As for my 2080, I didnt sell it for $100.. so thanks for the save!

(its still avail tho)