[EXCLUSIVE] FromSoftware Hiring For Armored Core 7

I found this job listing for a Character Modeler at FromSoftware. They are working on Armored Core 7 now since the job listing talks about working on modeling robots. The requirement says

- Modeling and texturing characters or robots

According to previous interviews, Miyazaki already intended to create another Armored Core title a few months back. He also talked about more room for improvement in the series after Armored Core 6. As a newcomer, I really liked what they did with the last game, so I'm looking forward to where FromSoftware goes from here. Maybe an open-world style game?

1720552500625.png

FromSoftware never misses. IK AC6 doesn't compare to Elden Ring or Dark Souls, but this series is just getting started(well, it's getting started again). In fact, this post got me in the mood to reply AC6 again lmao.

I just finished my first play-through. It took only about 20 hours, but the story was shallow, in my opinion. Let's hope they make it better for the next one.

Armored Core 6 was so good. It's too bad that everyone keeps talking about Elden Ring instead.

Wow, Armored Core 7 already? Can't wait to see what new designs they come up with! FromSoftware never disappoints.

I hope they keep the essence of the old games while adding fresh elements. The last game was a great balance.

I've been a fan since the early days. Glad to see FromSoftware continuing the series! Open-world would be amazing.

Armored Core 6 was my introduction to the series, and I'm hooked. Excited for what the AC7 holds in store.

Super excited for this! Armored Core 6 was a blast, and I'm sure they'll take it to the next level with the new one.