[Exclusive] Ubisoft Is Hiring For A New Unannounced For Honor Project

Hello everyone. I just found this interesting job listing from Ubisoft that points to a new For Honor game. The studio is looking to hire a Game Director [For Honor]. It states

• Work with the creative director and other core team members to define the game and unify your visions.
  • Follow up on features post-launch to improve, add, or remove components; interpreting data to inform decision-making.
The qualifications also ask for

• Live content management experience
  • Familiarity with online gaming communities and live-streaming platforms

For-Honor-2-Job-Posting (1).png

Considering how Ubisoft talks about this project being something that needs to be supported post-launch, it seems to be a brand new For Honor game as opposed to a new content update. Also, the team has a Product Manager (Marketing) - For Honor Project job listing up that seems to have filled up recently. For Honor's marketing hasn't been too impressive recently, so someone specifically for this position might imply big things for the franchise. The fact that they say "For Honor Project" has me convinced that this is a sequel more than anything.

For-Honor-Marketing.JPG

What do you guys think? A sequel seems the most likely to me. This series still has a lot of potential, but it needs a kickstart.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MalikSajjad
They did For Honor so dirty man. Ubisoft always talks about live service, but they treat For Honor like it barely exists. This looks like a no brainer move imo. Definitely looking forward to a sequel if it is happening.

Reactions: cindiestarlight