Need Help Fixing Graphical Glitches on 4080 Super with Ray Reconstruction

AquaClo

Just snagged a 4080 Super, and I'm loving the performance boost—1440p at max settings with over 100 FPS! The game is running incredibly smoothly. However, I’m running into some graphical glitches, like shiny or oily-looking faces when ray reconstruction is on, and some ghosting issues.

I know about the DLSS 3.7 DLLs you can find online (DLSS, frame generation, and ray reconstruction) and that you can use DLSSTweak to apply them, but they do come with a bit of an FPS hit. Does anyone know of any other tweaks or files that can help address these graphical problems without such a big performance drop? Thanks in advance!

You might want to try DLSSTweaks and adjust the render scale from 66.67% to about 80% for improved quality.

Consider the Ultra+ Better Path Tracing mod on Nexus. It enhances PT performance and visuals, fixing some of the issues with CDPR's implementation.

It sounds like you're experiencing the usual aliasing issues with new ray reconstruction and DLSS. Try focusing on quality and ray tracing settings alone. In my opinion, the other settings aren't very effective.