Need Help with Enabling Secure Boot on MSI B450 Tomahawk

Hey everyone,

I'm running into a bit of a snag and could really use some help. I have an MSI B450 Tomahawk motherboard paired with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor. I'm trying to enable Secure Boot, and despite following various procedures from several online videos, I'm hitting a wall.

Here's the issue: after I enable Secure Boot and restart my PC, the USB ports don’t power up my mouse or keyboard. They just won’t turn on. The only way to get them working again is to restart the PC and disable Secure Boot.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or knows a way to fix it? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Sometimes the BIOS settings can be a bit finicky. First, make sure you have the latest BIOS update for your MSI B450 Tomahawk. Also, try enabling Secure Boot and then going to the Advanced settings to ensure that the USB configuration isn’t set to disable in Secure Boot mode.

Would suggest the same solution as the first comment, see if your BIOS is on the latest version as that might help eliminating this issue.