Need Help with ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Smith72

Hey everyone,

I'm running into this ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR when I try to access certain websites. It's been happening a lot lately, and I can't figure out what's going on. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, but it didn't help.

Anyone else experienced this?

Ugh, this error is so annoying! I remember running into it when I was trying to access my university's website. After hours of frustration, I found out my VPN was causing the issue. If you're using one, maybe try turning it off.

Also, are you getting this error on just one browser or multiple? Sometimes, switching browsers can help isolate the problem. Good luck!

I haven't seen this error since I updated my browser. What browser version are you on? Maybe it's time for an update! Also, you might want to check out this video , which covers a working fix for this issue.

I had the same error and it was due to a misconfigured proxy server. Check your proxy settings!

Had this error pop up on me too. Turned out, it was due to my ISP’s DNS settings. Switching to Google DNS resolved it for me. If you don't know how to do it, here's an article which has covered it in detail.