PC Not Recognizing Second Monitor

Hey folks,

I just got a second monitor for my PC, but it's not being recognized. I have an NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super, and I'm using the HDMI port for the first monitor and the DisplayPort for the second. The second monitor just says "No Signal." I've updated drivers and tried different cables. Any ideas?

This might sound basic, but have you tried rebooting your computer after connecting the second monitor? Sometimes a fresh start helps the system recognize new hardware. I had this issue with my dual setup and found this YouTube tutorial super helpful

Hey there, I faced a similar issue a few months back. One thing you could try is to go into the NVIDIA Control Panel and manually set up the second monitor. Sometimes, the automatic detection doesn’t work as expected.

Open the control panel, navigate to “Set up multiple displays,” and see if your second monitor is listed there. If it is, make sure it's checked. Also, ensure that the resolution and refresh rate settings are compatible with your monitor. Good luck!

Hey! I had a similar issue. For me, it was the DisplayPort on the GPU itself that was the problem. I ended up using an HDMI splitter instead

Have you tried going into your display settings and manually detecting the second monitor? Sometimes Windows doesn’t pick it up automatically.