PS4 Controller Lag

Yo,

My PS4 controller has been lagging a lot lately. There's a noticeable delay between pressing a button and the action happening on screen. I've tried resetting the controller and even connecting it with a USB cable, but it's still lagging. Any tips?

Try connecting the controller to a different PS4 or PC to see if the lag persists. This can help identify if it's a controller issue or a console issue.

One potential fix for controller lag is to reset the controller and re-pair it with your PS4. First, turn off the PS4 and unplug it for a few minutes. Then, reset the controller by pressing the small reset button on the back of the controller with a pin.

After that, plug the PS4 back in, turn it on, and connect the controller using a USB cable. Press the PS button to re-pair the controller. If the issue is software-related, this process can often resolve it. Here's a detailed guide on it.

Make sure your PS4 isn't overheating. Overheating can cause performance issues, including controller lag.

I faced this issue too, and it turned out to be a problem with the controller’s Bluetooth module. Replacing the controller is probably your best bet.