Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hub Freezing on Windows 10 – Need Help!

Hey folks,

So, I've got this Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hub that’s been giving me a hard time lately. It keeps freezing up on my Windows 10 system, and I’m not sure why. Anyone else run into this problem?

It’s driving me nuts because it’s basically turned into a giant paperweight. 😤

Anyone got any ideas on what might be causing this or how to fix it? I’d love to hear your suggestions!

Thanks a ton!

Is the hub connected directly to your PC or through a USB hub? Sometimes direct connections work better for high-speed devices.

Have you checked for firmware updates for the Seagate FireCuda? Sometimes a firmware update can resolve compatibility issues with Windows 10.

One potential solution is to check if your FireCuda is going to sleep due to power settings. Go to Device Manager, find the hub under Disk Drives, right-click and go to Properties, then Power Management, and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."

Also, ensure you’re using the latest USB drivers and that your Windows 10 is up to date. Sometimes using a different USB cable can also solve the problem if the current one is faulty or not providing stable connections.

I had the same issue! Disabling USB selective suspend in power settings fixed it for me. Give it a shot.