Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting randomly, driving me nuts!

Hey everyone,

I'm having this super annoying issue where my Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting at random times. I’ve tried restarting the router, updating the firmware, and even changing the channel, but no luck. It’s really frustrating because I’m working from home and need a stable connection.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Could it be interference from other devices?

Have you checked your power settings? Sometimes the network adapter power-saving settings can cause disconnections.

I faced this issue last month. It turned out that my Wi-Fi was set to automatically switch to a less congested network, which caused random disconnections. Turning off that feature fixed it for me.

Wi-Fi disconnections can be really frustrating. First, check if other devices in your home are experiencing the same issue. If they are, it might be a router problem. Restart your router and make sure its firmware is up to date. If it’s just your device, go to Device Manager, find your network adapter, and update the driver.

Also, go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings, right-click on your Wi-Fi connection, select Properties, then Configure, and go to the Power Management tab. Uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.” If the problem persists, try changing the Wi-Fi channel on your router to avoid interference.