Solved Xbox Series X Not Displaying on TV

ZoeWard

Hey,

My Xbox Series X isn't displaying anything on my TV. I checked the HDMI cable and port, and everything seems fine. The console powers on, but the TV says "No Signal." I tried different HDMI ports and cables, but no luck. Anyone else faced this?

This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Try connecting your Xbox to a different TV or monitor to see if it displays there. If it does, the issue might be with your original TV’s settings.

This message is a solution!
Hey, I had a similar issue, and it turned out to be a problem with the resolution settings on my Xbox. Try this: hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn off the console. Then, press and hold the power button and the eject button simultaneously until you hear a second beep. This will start the console in low-resolution mode. From there, you can adjust the display settings to match your TV’s resolution.

I had this problem, and resetting the display settings on the Xbox fixed it. Power down the console, then press and hold the power and sync buttons together until you hear a beep. But you can also check this tutorial for other fixes.